FansBet General Promotion Rules
1. These FansBet General Promotional Rules, and other relevant rules are linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and their acceptance is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
2. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Skrill and etc.), shared computer (e.g. school, public library or workplace) and shared IP.
3. A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Main Cash Balance, Casino Bonus Balance, Sports Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. Funds from the Sports Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Sports”, “Live Betting” and “Games” products and funds from the Casino Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Casino” products.
4. Any wagers made are deducted from the Main Cash Balance first. Real money funds will always be used to place wagers/bets before bonus funds.
5. Unless otherwise specified, all bonus and promotion offers are only redeemable once per Customer and a Customer may have no more than one active Casino bonus and one active Sports bonus on his account at any given time.
6. Any bonus and any associated winnings will be automatically removed from a Customer's account upon the Customer requesting a Withdrawal before meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of the applicable bonus.
7. Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of any Sports promotion.
8. If you wish to find out how much rollover requirement remains in respect of a given bonus, this can be found on your profile under the “History” tab or alternatively please contact email@example.com
9. If you wish to cancel an active bonus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in such circumstances, any amount attributable to the active bonus will be removed, including any associated winnings.
10. All FansBet bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players and FansBet may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of Customers to participate in all or part of any promotion. We reserve the right to request identification verification documents, including a photograph of the Customer with his identification document, prior to crediting a bonus to a Customer’s account.
11. FansBet reserves the right to cancel the bonus eligibility, bonus amount and any associated bonus winnings of a customer or a group of customers following suspicious common betting patterns that could result in generating guaranteed profit and/or guaranteed bonus eligibility. This suspicious activity might include, without being limited to, common betting patterns across identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts.
12. Without derogating from anything stated herein, detection of an apparent relation between users, common betting pattern or any other abusive betting strategic which unfairly exploits or manipulates one or more bonuses or promotions offered by FansBet (to be determined at FansBet’s sole discretion) may result in the cancellation of the applicable promotion and any associated winnings, and may further result in the irreversible suspension of promotion and bonus eligibility.13. FansBet reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at our discretion.
Sports deposit bonus
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of your deposit and the corresponding Sports Bonus funds five (5) times before the funds in your Sports Bonus Account are transferred to the Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must fulfil the rollover requirements within 30 days of the bonus being taken up, otherwise the funds held in your Sports Bonus Account will be forfeited.
- Unless otherwise specified, to fulfil the bonus rollover requirements, all wagers must be made on odds of at least 3/5 (1.60) or higher, excluding any type of handicap (except 3Way Handicap), Forecast/Tricast and on Over/Under bets.
- Bets will only count towards rollover requirements once they have been finally settled.
- Any bet profit resulting from mixed bet from the Real Cash and Bonus funds wagered, is credited proportionately to the stakes and is subject to the remaining applicable bonus roll-over requirements.
- Only once the roll-over requirements are met in their entirety, within the designated period of time, shall the Sports Bonus Account funds associated with the bonus be automatically transferred from the Sports Bonus Account to the Main Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, should a Withdrawal from the Main Cash Account be requested while there are funds in the Sports Bonus Account, the balance of the Sports Bonus Account shall be cancelled and forfeited.
Sports no deposit bonus
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of the No-Deposit Bonus awarded ten (10) times before the funds in your Sports Bonus Account are transferred to the Sports Cash Account and a Withdrawal of any of these funds may be made.
- The maximum withdrawable winnings from a Sports No-Deposit Bonus shall be five times (5X) the amount of the Sports No-Deposit Bonus credited to the Customer’s account.
- Any winnings from No-Deposit Bonus credited to a Customer’s Main Cash Account may only be the subject of a Withdrawal upon the Customer making a deposit into his Main Cash Account no less than the amount of the Sports No-Deposit Bonus from which the winnings were derived.
29. Unless otherwise specified, any winnings earned from a Free Bet shall be credited to a Customer’s Main Cash Account, and are withdrawable. The Free Bet amount shall not be stake-returned.
30. A Free Bet shall only be valid on specified bet types, sports, leagues or events – as stated in the specific promotion terms.
31. No Free Bet may be used in portions. For example, if a €10 Free Bet is used for a €5 bet, then the unused €5 shall be forfeited.
32. The Free Bet shall always be used prior to real money funds from the Main Cash Account - for example, if a customer is placing a €20 bet and selects a €10 Free Bet token, while having a balance of €100 in his Main Cash Account, then the total amount of the Free Bet will be used (€10) and €10 will be drawn from the Main Cash Account.
33. Any bet that satisfies the eligibility requirement to be awarded a Free Bet may not later be the subject of a Cash-Out.
34. Any bet the subject of a Cash-Out shall not contribute to any eligibility requirement to receive a Free Bet.
35. Bets placed on Asian Handicap or Over/Under, and are half-lost, shall not count towards the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet, when such conditions are considered for lost bets only or for missed selections in an accumulator.
36. If a bet which contributed to the eligibility of a Free Bet has been cancelled, FansBet reserves the right to remove the Free Bet from the Customer’s account and shall, in its sole discretion, determine whether the Customer may be eligible for the promotion again.
37. If a bet contributing the eligibility of a Free Bet and a bet placed with the Free Bet cover opposite selections of one and the same event, any winnings shall be cancelled and forfeited.
38. Combo and System Bets, regardless of the number of individual bets placed, may contribute to the eligibility requirement for only for one Free Bet. For example, if a customer places three singles, as one bet, they shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet. Further, if a Customer places a system of three doubles and one treble, the bets shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet.
39. Any bets which contributed to eligibility requirement for a Free Bet shall not contribute to the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
40. Unless otherwise specified, any bets placed shall contribute to the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet first, before contributing the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
Casino Bonus Terms
41. Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of Casino Bonus funds thirty (30) times before the funds in your Casino Bonus Account are transferred to the Main Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
42. Unless otherwise specified, Customers must meet the rollover requirements within 30 days of the bonus being taken up.
43. Stakes from all game categories on the FansBet ‘Casino’ product will contribute towards the rollover requirements. However, some game categories will contribute towards roll-over requirements more than others.
44. The contributing percentages are as follows:
|Game Category||Stake % Contribution|
|Slots (all varieties)||100%|
|Roulette (all varieties)||20%|
|Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Surrender)||10%|
|Baccarat (all varieties)||0%|
The following Casino games are excluded from bet placement if you have a Casino bonus balance: Blood Suckers; Blood Suckers 2; Simsalabim; Zombies; Dead or Alive; Big Bad Wolf; Northern Sky; Beautiful Bones; Big Bang; Castle Builder; Castle Builder II; Champion of the Track; EggOMatic; Peek a Boo; Stardust; The Wishmaster; Tower Quest; GEMiX; Gunslinger; Pearls of India; Rage to Riches; Eye of the kraken; Lucky Angler; Robin Hood; Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword; Scrooge; Untamed Giant Panda; Cool Buck 5 Reel; Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas; Dragon's Myth; Forsaken Kingdom; Jekyll & Mr. Hyde. This applies to any other Casino games which are technically restricted from bet placement while a Casino bonus is active.
- A bet of €5 in Slots will be calculated as €5 for wagering requirements.
- A bet of €5 in Roulette will be calculated as €1 for wagering requirements.
- A bet of €5 in Blackjack will be calculated as €0.5 for wagering requirements.
45. The following Casino games are excluded from bet placement if you have a Casino bonus balance: Blood Suckers; Blood Suckers 2; Simsalabim; Zombies; Dead or Alive; Big Bad Wolf; Northern Sky; Beautiful Bones; Big Bang; Castle Builder; Castle Builder II; Champion of the Track; EggOMatic; Peek a Boo; Stardust; The Wishmaster; Tower Quest; GEMiX; Gunslinger; Pearls of India; Rage to Riches; Eye of the kraken; Lucky Angler; Robin Hood; Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword; Scrooge; Untamed Giant Panda; Cool Buck 5 Reel; Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas; Dragon's Myth; Forsaken Kingdom; Jekyll & Mr. Hyde. This applies to any other Casino games which are technically restricted from bet placement while a Casino bonus is active.
46. Winnings from Casino bets (with an active bonus):
- Winnings from bets placed with the Casino Buy-in Balance, are credited to the Casino Buy-in Balance.
- Winnings from bets placed with the Casino Bonus Balance, are credited to the Casino Bonus Balance.
- Winnings from bets placed with multiple balances (mixed bets), are credited to each balance in same proportion the stake.
47. Claiming game winnings from any bonus or free spin features within the game that have been initiated with Bonus Funds before the wagering requirements have been fulfilled, but completed after the bonus funds have been wagered, lost or forfeited, is prohibited.
48. Before any Withdrawal is processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets (on table games, likelihood of return on wager is greater than 95%) or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for the purpose of meeting any roll-over requirements. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to placing bets from Casino Bonus Account on table games or video poker, and upon winning more than twice the value of the bonus credited to their account, switching to play slot games until the bonus roll-over requirements have been met. Should FansBet deem, at its sole discretion, that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any Withdrawals and/or confiscate any associated winnings.
49. Where there is evidence of a series of wagers having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals on one and the same game using accredited bonus funds in an effort to reach a guaranteed profit, FansBet reserves the right to make all wagers void and suspend relevant accounts.
50. FansBet considers all of the above General Promotional Rules, and Sports and Casino terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding them, please contact email@example.com
Casino no deposit bonus
51. The maximum winnings from a Casino No-Deposit Bonus shall be ten times (10X) the amount of the Casino No-Deposit Bonus credited to the Customer’s account. Any winnings’ amount above this limit will be deducted following the completion of the rollover requirement.
52. Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of Casino No-Deposit Bonus funds fifty (50) times before the funds in your Casino Bonus Account are transferred to the Main Cash Account and a Withdrawal of any of these funds may be made.
53. Any winnings from Casino No-Deposit Bonus credited to a Customer’s Main Cash Account may only be the subject of a Withdrawal upon the Customer making a deposit into his Main Cash Account no less than the amount of the Casino No-Deposit Bonus from which the winnings were derived.
54. Customers must make a deposit of at least €10 before they can withdraw any winnings associated with a No-Deposit Bonus
55. Any winnings from the Free Spins shall be credited to the Customer’s Main Cash Account, with no rollover requirement. The value of the Free Spin shall not be stake-returned.
56. The maximum withdrawable winnings from Free Spin, credited as a result of a single promotion, shall be €100. For example, if 50 Free Spins are credited together, then the maximum cumulative withdrawable winnings shall be €100.
57. Customers must make a deposit of at least €10 before they can withdraw any winnings associated with Free Spins.
Sports Betting History
Terms & ConditionsClose
1. General Information
1.1. Below are the Terms and Conditions (“Ts&Cs”) to be accepted by the player in the registration process. The latest version of the Ts&Cs was last updated on [INSERT DATE].
1.2. Rush Gaming Limited is a limited liability company registered in Malta bearing registration number C80159 and having its registered address at Level G, Office 1/5811, Quantum House, 75 Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex, XBX 1120, Malta (“Operator”, “ We” and “Us”).
1.2. The Operator provides remote gambling services (“Services”) on its website www.fansbet.com; (“Website”) which are operated and managed by the Operator.
1.3. The Operator is licensed and regulated by:
1.3.1. in respect of services offered to residents of the Republic of Ireland, the Revenue Commissioners, under remote bookmakers’ License number 1013060 issued on 2nd July 2019;
1.3.2. in respect of services offered to all other customers, the Malta Gaming Authority (“MGA”), under Gaming Service Licence bearing number MGA/B2C/[INSERT REMAINING DETAILS to offer Types 1 Gaming Services (namely casino) and Type 2 Gaming Services (fixed-odds sports betting), through its approved service provider SBTechMalta Limited (C73364) in virtue of its Critical Gaming Supply Licence bearing number MGA/B2B/332/2016.
1.4. The Services may be illegal in some jurisdictions. The Operator makes no representation that the materials available on the Websites are appropriate, available or allowed in the player’s jurisdiction. The Ts&Cs are governed by the laws of Malta and shall be interpreted in accordance with these laws.
Under no circumstance will the Operator be responsible for providing any legal advice regarding this matter. The Operator accepts no responsibility whatsoever should an individual act in breach of any law or regulation in transacting with the Operator in whichever manner.
The Operator will not allow persons to open an account for the use of the Services (“User Account”) from a jurisdiction indicated in sections 3.1.2 and 3.1.3 of the Ts&Cs. The Company will terminate all User Accounts which are found to have been opened in breach of the Ts&Cs.
1.5.Thewebsites - delete t
1.6. All payments which take place over the Websites are managed and collected by the Operator.
1.6. “Games” means all the games available on the Websites including but not limited to casino games, fixed-odds sports betting and other games as may from time to time become available on the Websites. The Operator reserves the right to add and remove games from the Websites at its own discretion.
1.7. These T&Cs regulate the usage by you (“you”, “your” or “Player") of the Games provided on any of the Websites, mobile and/or every other software belonging to, operated by, or licensed to the Operator.
1.8. These T&Cs establish the entire agreement between you and the Operator with respect to the Websites, Services and Games and surpasses all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether verbal, written or electronic between you and the Company with respect to the Websites, Services and Games.
1.9. These T&Cs constitute a binding agreement between you and the Operator and come into force as soon as you accept them by ticking the "I ACCEPT" box of the T&Cs. By accepting these T&Cs, you signify to the Operator that you have fully read these T&Cs and accept them. By using any of the Websites and/or the software belonging to, operated by or licensed to the Operator, you signify that you agree with these T&Cs.
1.10. You must read these T&Cs carefully in their entirety before you tick in the “I ACCEPT” box. If you do not agree with any provision of these Ts&Cs you must not use or continue to use any of the Services provided by the Company.
1.11. You warrant that you are over eighteen (18) years old or of legal age to make use of the Websites and Services from the jurisdiction where you reside, that you understand that the Websites and Services are not suitable for minors, that you are not excluded from gambling, you do not have an open account with us, you have not assisted a minor in the creation of an account, or closed an account for any reason of fraudulent activity or criminal activity, responsible gaming and/or breach of these Ts&Cs.
1.12. You warrant that the Services are legal where you reside.
1.13. The Operator reserves the right to modify and amend these Ts&Cs at any time and will remain valid until a new version is in place. You will be notified prior to any material changes taking effect and your acceptance is required for the new provisions to become effective. If you do not agree to the updated Ts&Cs, you must stop using the Websites and the Services, and remove any software previously installed.
1.12. Players are responsible for reviewing the Ts&Cs regularly to ensure that they agree at all times with the terms governing the use of the Services.
1.13. Rules and explanations in respect of the Games (“Game Rules”) made available through separate hyperlinks on the Websites, and/or explanations and conditions referring to the software stated therein, are incorporated into these Ts&Cs by reference.
1.14. These Ts&Cs may be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by Players. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between you and the Operator and in case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these Ts&Cs, the English version shall prevail.
1.15. Headings used in these Ts&Cs are used for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Ts&Cs.
2. Your User Account
2.1. User Registration
2.1.1. In order for you to be able to use the Services, you must first open a User Account.
2.1.2. You are allowed to have only one (1) User Account per site. If you attempt to open more than one User Account, your User Account and all others accounts which you try or manage to open may be blocked or closed by us. If you notice that you have more than one (1) User Account which are registered under different names, you must notify us immediately.
2.1.3. A request to open a User Account is made by personally filling out the registration form and submitting it to the Operator through any of the Websites. You must enter all mandatory information requested in your registration form. In particular, you are required to provide your identity details (name, surname and date of birth), your contact details and address, including a valid e-mail address, your place of residence and relevant payment information (“Personal Details”). All information which you enter in the registration form must be correct and you will be required to inform us with respect to any update in this information.
2.1.4. Your User Account must be registered using your own, correct Personal Details. The User Account will be issued only once to the Player and it shall not be duplicated through any other person, IP address, postal address, family member, household, email address and access device or any environment where access devices can be shared like, but not limited to, schools or universities.
2.1.5. Any other User Accounts that you open with us or are constructively owned by you shall be tantamount to “Duplicate Accounts”. In the case of opening a Duplicate Account, any or all User Accounts which you have opened may be closed by us and:
- a) all transactions made from your User Account and Duplicate Account(s) will be made void;
- b) all stakes or deposits made using your User Account and Duplicate Account(s) will be made void; and
- c) any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from your User Account and the Duplicate Account(s) and, also, we may, at our entire discretion, refund all deposits (less amounts in respect of void winnings) regarding that duplicate Account and, to the range not recovered by the company from the relevant Duplicate Account, any amounts to be refunded to us by You in respect of a Duplicate Account may be recovered by us directly from any other of your User Account (including any other Duplicate Account).
2.1.6. The Operator may request that you provide additional information/documents to verify your identity or other information, such as a copy of your passport, and/or a copy of a utility bill, credit card copies, bank details, bank statements and bank references and/or any documentation that verifies your identity and source of funds (“Enhanced Personal Information”). Until Enhanced Personal Information has been provided to us, and subject to our approval thereof, we may prevent any activity to be commenced by you through your User Account. If you are in the UK, you will be asked to provide additional due diligence information to allow us to verify your name, address and date of birth before you are permitted to gamble. Where we reasonably believe that you have deliberately provided us with incorrect information, we may withhold any amount deposited on the User Account following the closure of the User Account by us.
2.1.7. If the Operator is unable to confirm your identity or your legal age, then your User Account may be suspended. If you are proven to have been underage at the time during which you made use of the Services:
- a) your User Account will be closed;
- b) all transactions made while you were underage, and all related funds deposited by you will be void and any deposits made during this time will be returned to you through the payment method used to make the deposit of those funds, wherever possible. Otherwise, your funds will be transferred into a bank account in your name, after properly verifying the ownership thereof, through verification checks that may entail the provision of documentation as per section 2.1.6 of the Ts&Cs.
- c) any stakes for bets made while you were underage will be void; and
- d) any winnings which you have accrued during such time will be forfeited and you will return to the Operator any such funds which you have withdrawn from your User Account.
2.1.8. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information that you provide is true, complete and correct and that you keep the information up to date.
2.1.9. As part of the registration process you will have to choose your username and password for login into the Websites. It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose your login details to anyone. The Operator is not responsible for any abuse or misuse of your User Account by third parties due to your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of your login details to any third party. As such all transactions made where your login details have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid, whether authorised by you or not.
2.1.10. The Operator reserves the right to refuse to register a User Account or to close your User Account at the Operator's sole discretion. However, all money within your User Account will be returned and all contractual obligations to such date will be honored.
2.1.11. The Company shall hold your funds in a separate bank account so as to be kept segregated from the Company's operational accounts, in accordance with the Company's regulatory obligations. As such, funds in your User Account are not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system or similar, and not protected in the event of insolvency and will form part of the assets of the business in the event of insolvency.
here delete in downloaded version
2.2.1. When opening a User Account, you will be presented with a dropdown menu or other field allowing you to tag your favourite club (“Fan Partner”). When you tag a Fan Partner, we will procure that an amount equal to fifty percent (50%) of the net profits (“Fan Profits”) generated by your betting activity on our Websites www.fansbet.com, www.redarmybet.com and www.redsbet.com is distributed to the Fan Partner by a foundation registered with the Registrar of Legal Persons of Malta with number PFLP-161 (the “Fans Foundation”).
2.2.2. If your favourite club is not listed as a Fan Partner, you may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to suggest that we cooperate with your favourite club.
2.2.3. If you do not tag a Fan Partner, you will not be taking part in this scheme.
2.2.4. Your choice to select a Fan Partner does not in any way create any obligations on you or on the Operator, neither does this create any claim or entitlement for you from the Operator or on a Fan Partner in relation to the Fan Profits.
2.2. Deposits to User Account
2.3.1. You may participate in any Game only if you have sufficient funds available to wager for such participation. The Operator shall not give you any credit whatsoever for participation in any Game, and no loans should be taken or offered for the purpose to place a bet or play Games.
2.3.2 You may not use funds that originate from any illegal activity or source or that is tainted or associated with any illegality or ill-gotten means. The Player also shall not request any chargebacks, reversals or by any other method proceed with the cancellation of his deposits from his User Account, and in any such event to refund and reimburse us for such unpaid deposits including any costs incurred by us in the process of collecting said deposits.
2.3.3. The above-mentioned illegal/fraudulent and/or criminal activity refer to fraudulent activity which means any fraudulent activity engaged in by you or by any person acting on your behalf or in collusion with you, and shall include, but is not be limited to:
- a) fraudulent chargeback requests or disputes;
- b) the use by the player or another person who was partaking in the same game as you at any time, of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorized credit or debit card, as a source of funds;
- c) the involvement by you with others as to gain an unfair advantage (including through bonus offers or similar incentives given by the Company);
- d) any attempt to register incorrect or deceptive account information; and
- e) any actual or attempted act by the Player, in which there is reason for the Operator to believe by the Company to be illegal in any applicable jurisdiction, made in bad faith, or intended to defraud us and/or circumvent any contractual or legal restrictions, regardless of whether such act or attempted act actually causes us any damage or harm; whereas "criminal activity" shall include, without limitation, money laundering, gaming offence and any such offence.
2.3.4. You must not use funds which were loaned to you and the terms of this agreement specifically prevent you from using these funds for gambling purposes.
2.3.5. You must not use funds from a business account which are intended for business purposes.
2.3.6. The Operator accepts payments made according to the currency chosen on registration. Accepted currencies for payments may vary between markets, and the Company may accept multiple currencies for payments in some markets. The exchange rate used by the Operator will be updated on a daily basis and determined by the time of withdrawal from depositing account. Please note that any exchange premiums are payable by you and that accepted currencies may differ from one market to another.
2.3.7. To deposit funds into your User Account, you can use any of the deposit methods specified on the “Payment Options” page on the Websites. Details regarding processing time and fee structure for the payment methods utilised are available on the “Payments” page and may be amended from time to time.
2.3.8. You are not allowed to transfer funds from your User Account to other players or to receive money from other players into your User Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire user accounts.
2.3.9. The Operator may charge assigned fees for processing deposits. Fees may change over time and current fee structure is specified in the “Payments” page of the Websites. The Operator reserves the right to assign minimum and maximum deposit levels as specified on the “Payments” page of the Websites and these are subject to change.
2.3.10. The Operator reserves the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity at any time.
2.3.11. The Operator is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your User Account will not accrue any interests on deposited amounts.
2.3.12. All information related to funds deposited can be found under the “My Account” and “Deposit” pages of the Websites. You can use any of the available depositing methods stated therein, however these may be amended from time to time.
2.2.13. Your bank may independently charge you for bank wire transfers and other methods of payment. Transaction fees are listed here. The Operator is not responsible for any transaction or conversion fees charged to the Player by any third-party institution.
2.4. Withdrawals from User Account
2.4.1. The Player may request a withdrawal of the cash balance on their User Account at any time. The Operator reserves the right to not entertain a withdrawal request where there are sufficient signs that the funds are directly associated or linked to illegal and fraudulent and/or suspicious activities.Withdrawals of bonus funds are not allowed unless you have converted the bonus to real funds in line with our “Bonus Terms and Conditions”.
2.4.2. Please note that funds are consumed instantly when playing on the Websites. The Company may hence not provide refunds, cancellation of services or return funds with regards to in-game play. When playing a real money game, money will automatically be drawn from your User Account balance.
2.4.3. The Operator does not accept requests for withdrawals made by telephone or e-mail. Such requests can only be made via the Websites.
2.4.4. In order to free your User Account balance to withdrawn funds, please note that upon the request of said withdrawal, all outstanding pending/active bonuses will be cancelled, and funds and winnings associated to it revoked.
2.4.5. You shall only use such credit cards and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to you in relation to withdrawal of funds from your User Account.
2.4.6. Withdrawals from a User Account are made through payments addressed to the Player or transferred to a bank account held in the name of the Player, as advised by the Player. As a general rule, the Operator restricts withdrawals to be made only to the same bank account utilised by the Player to make deposits however when this is not possible funds may be withdrawn to a different account following certain checks which will be required, as Operator reserves the right, at withdrawal stage to request additional documentation when verifying the Player’s withdrawal account and means of deposits used.
2.4.7. Details regarding processing time and fee structures for withdrawals in respect to method utilised are available on the “FAQ” page, which may be amended from time to time. Furthermore, once a Player’s documents are received by us and verified, the Operator will process your withdrawal within three (3) business days, except if any documentations or verification checks are pending or awaiting approval from the Operator side.
2.4.8. In accordance with its regulatory obligations, the Operator reserves the right to perform enhanced due diligence in respect to withdrawals of funds not used for wagering and to review your behavior on the Websites and use of games for irregular gaming patterns. The Company reserves the right to withhold and/or confiscate withdrawals in case the Player fails to pass due diligence, and/or the Company deems that irregular gaming pattern has occurred.
2.4.9. If by mistake the Operator credits your User Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to human or technical error or otherwise, the amount will remain property of the Operator. The amount will be deducted from your User Account as soon as the Operator becomes aware of the mistake. If you withdraw funds that do not belong to you, without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law or otherwise, the amount paid by mistake will constitute a debt owed by you to the Operator. You are obliged to immediately report to the Operator any incident of incorrect crediting, and such reporting should be via e-mail.
2.4.10. The Company shall hold your funds in a separate bank account so as to be kept segregated from the Company’s bank accounts.
2.4.11. The Operator will carry out additional verification procedures for any payout exceeding the equivalent of, or cumulative withdrawals exceeding two thousand euro (€2,000) or its equivalent, and further reserves the right to carry out such verification procedures in case of lower payouts. Such identity verification may for example include copies of a Player’s passport and/or utility bill, credit card copies, bank details, bank statements and bank references and/or any documentation that validates your source of funds.
If said documentation is not received within seven (7) days, any pending withdrawals will be cancelled and returned to your User Account.
2.4.12. Where applicable the Company reserves the right to credit you back using the same method as you have previously used to deposit.
2.4.13. Wins are credited to your personal User Account.
2.4.14. Deposit and withdrawals minimum and maximum limits will depend on the payment method the Player chooses for such payment actions. The limits mentioned can be found in the Banking page.
2.4.15. If bonus money is converted and the deposit was done using a method that does not support withdrawals, real money gaming will be locked until a deposit from a supported withdrawal method is confirmed and verified or be processed to a bank account in the Player’s name, after authenticating ownership of said account through verification and documentation checks. Real money balance might be adjusted to max withdrawal from bonus conversion amount of two thousand euro (€2,000) or its currency equivalent.
2.4.16. Funds which were deposited but were not used for wagering will not be permitted to be withdrawn. A Player must make a wager which the Operator deems proportionate to the deposit for the Operator to accept and process a withdrawal request.
Please note that the Company reserves the right to, retain the Player’s account balance in cases of serious breach or violation of these Ts&Cs or applicable law. We also reserve the right to keep said funds from a Player’s account and retain them indefinitely in cases of suspected fraudulent or criminal activity until the end of said investigation.
2.4.17. The Player should not treat their User Account as a bank account. For that reason and for safety reasons and prior to allowing the request, the company reserves the right to ask for clarification about the withdrawal request and the Operator reserves the right to charge a fee should you request a withdrawal without a User Account turnover that is equal, or more than the amount of funds deposited.
2.5. Inactive User Accounts
2.5.1. An inactive account is a User Account that has not recorded any log-in and/or log-out for twelve (12) consecutive months and that has a real money balance.
2.5.2. The Operator will notify the Player thirty (30) days prior to the User Account becoming inactive. This notification will provide the Player with prior notice of any monthly administrative fees that may become applicable to the balance on a User Account if their account is not accessed in such time and if no steps are taken to provide a valid payment method to which funds in the User Account can be returned, in so far as applicable.
2.5.3. Once a User Account is deemed to be an inactive account, the Operator reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of five euro (€5), or equivalent, on your inactive account. This fee will apply if your User Account remains inactive and there is a positive balance.
2.5.4. Players who wish to recover funds held in an inactive account, are advised to contact customer support via the Website at email@example.com (“Customer Support”). The Operator reserves the right to withhold these funds if it’s found that you have breached the Ts&Cs listed herein and/or applicable local laws.
2.6. Closure of User Account
2.6.1. If you wish to close your User Account, you may do so at any time by contacting Customer Support. The Company will return all funds from your User Account, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges. If closure of your User Account is related to concerns about gambling addiction, it is your responsibility to inform the Company of this.
2.6.2. The Operator reserves the right to terminate your User Account and to refund the balance available to wager, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at the Operator’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice. These refunds will not go automatically into your bank account if it is discovered that the Player has used their User Account in an illegal or with a fraudulent/ criminal intent, including, but not limited to, money laundering, terrorist financing, gambling (be it integrated into a group of Players or isolated), in which the goal is to, in any way, adulterate the rules and procedures of the Games, in order to obtain improper gains, defraud other Players or the Operator.
3. Your Obligations as a Player
3.1. Declarations and Warranties
You hereby declare and warrant that:
3.1.1. You are eighteen (18) years of age or over or the minimum legal age as stipulated in the laws of the jurisdiction applicable to you and, under the laws applicable to you, you are allowed to participate in the Games and Services offered on the Websites;
3.1.2. It is entirely and solely your responsibility to enquire and ensure that you do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games. Gambling on our Websites may not be legal in certain jurisdictions. Such countries are for example (but not limited to) noted on Section 18.
3.1.3. You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to you under relevant laws for any winnings that you receive from the Operator;
3.1.4. You participate in the Games for entertainment and/or recreational purposes only and strictly in your own personal non-professional capacity;
3.1.5. You participate in the Games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
3.1.6. All information that you provide to the Operator during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, and correct, and that you shall immediately notify the Operator of any change of such information. (Incorrect and misleading information will lead to the possible closure of the account and retention of possible funds and or winnings);
3.1.7. All funds that you deposit into your User Account are not tainted with any illegality and, in particular do not originate from any illegal activity or source and is lawfully owned by the you, the Player.;
3.1.8. You understand that you take the risk of not only possibly winning, but also losing money deposited into your User Account by participation in any of the Games;
3.1.9. You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for your participation in any of the Games. The Company does not allow any kind of robots and/or programmed devices in game play. The Company hereby reserves the right to invalidate any wager in the event of such behavior and we will also refrain from paying out any winnings or funds that might come from the usage of those said techniques or fraudulent/ criminal/ collusive or other unlawful activity and possible account closure.
3.1.10. Games played on our Websites should be played in the same manner as games played in any other setting. This means that Players should be courteous to each other and avoid rude or obscene comments;
3.1.11. The Operator reserves the right to terminate and/or change any Games or events being offered on the Websites, and to limit and/or refuse wagers.
4. Obligations and Rules for Use of Chat
4.1. As part of your use of the Websites, the Operator may provide you with a chat feature, which is moderated by us and subject to controls. We reserve the right to review the chat and to keep a record of all statements made on such facility. Your use of the chat facility should be for recreational and socializing purposes, and is subject to the following rules:
4.1.1. You shall not make any statements that are sexually explicit or grossly offensive, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity;
4.1.2. You shall not make statements that are abusive, defamatory or harassing or insulting to the Operator of the Websites;
4.1.3. You shall not make statements that advertise, promote or otherwise relate to any other online entities;
4.1.4. You shall not make statements about the Operator or any other internet site(s) connected to the Operator that are untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging to the Operator;
4.1.5. You shall not collude through the chat rooms or separate chat. Any suspicious chats will be reported to the competent authority.
4.2. In the event of your breach of any of the above provisions relating to the chat facility, the Operator shall have the right to remove the chat room or immediately terminate your User Account. Upon such termination, the Operator shall refund to you any funds which may be in your User Account over and above any amount which may be owing to us at such time (if any). The Operator shall report to the competent authority any suspicious chats.
5. Exceptional Circumstances & Aborted Games
5.1. The Operator reserves the right to cancel and/or declare a wager void partially or in full if the Operator, at its own discretion, deems that any of the following circumstances have occurred:
- – you, and/or people directly or indirectly associated with you influence in any way the outcome of an event;
- – you and/or people associated with you are directly or indirectly avoiding the rules of the Operator;
- – the result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity;
- – wagers have been offered, placed and/or accepted that would not have been accepted otherwise, but that were accepted during periods when the software(s) was affected by technical problems; due to an error, such as a mistake, misprint, technical error, casino system malfunction, force majeure, or otherwise;
- – unexpected technical problems or circumstances outside the control of the Operator such as technical problems at third party providers;
- – the Operator considers the wager to be too large or if the Operator sees that the betting pattern of the Player takes place in such a way that the system is being abused.
5.2. The Operator is not liable for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with any of the software, Websites or its content;including without limitation, loss or corruption of data, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
5.3. The Operator is not liable for any server disruptions, downtime, lagging or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. The Operator may however opt to grant refunds to players in such cases.
5.4. In case of a misconfigured bonus campaign or pay-table and/or error in gaming software in any way, the Operator reserves the right to alter player balances and account details to correct such mistakes.
5.5. Should the Player become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, in any bonus or on the Website, the Player agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the Player agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to the Operator.
5.6. In the event a Game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the system, the Operator will refund the amount wagered in the Game to the Player by crediting it to the User Account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to the Player in an approved manner; and if the Player has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarried, such credit will be refunded to the User Account or, if the account no longer exists, pay it to the Player through a bank transfer, after ascertaining the ownership if the indicated bank account through a verification check.
5.7. The Operator reserves the right to remove any Game from any Website at any time. Any event or Game that indicates incorrect behavior affecting pay out, game data or other balances, and that may be due to misconfiguration or a bug, will be cancelled and removed from the Website. The Player’s balance and User Account details may be altered in such cases in order to correct any error.
5.8. The Operator reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of any of the Games and/or the software. Criminal charges will be brought against any Player or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the Games and/or the software or attempted to do so.
5.9. Refunds may be given in case of exceptional circumstances; however they will be given solely at the discretion of the Operator.
6. Responsible Gaming
6.1. The Operator supports and endorses responsible gambling. You can learn more about Responsible Gaming, prevention of gambling addiction and be guided to professional help on the Website under "Responsible Gambling" and relevant pages of the Website.
6.2. The Games are designed for amusement purposes, as gaming should be seen as a social and fun activity and not a way to obtain additional income or to overcome any possible financial difficulty. As such, the Sites should be used solely for a recreational purpose, and the Player, should have a reasonable expectation regarding the possible profits that he/she may earn on the Sites.
If you feel that you have or may have a problem with habitual or compulsive gaming we advise you to avoid gambling on all the Company's Websites, any other gaming ventures, and to seek professional help. If you have been diagnosed with any form of compulsive gambling disorder, the Operator strongly advises you not to engage in any gambling activities and to avoid the software and Games regulated by these Terms and Conditions.
You consent to accept communication from the Operator, regardless of your preferences, should the Operator have reason to suspect that you are a problem gambler and this communication is intended to be in good faith.
6.3.1. At any time you may choose to impose limits to your gambling: limit on deposits and wagers in a period of time, limit on losses in a period of time; limit your session time. Please see Responsible Gambling/FAQ for further information.
6.3.2. You may at any time change or remove your limits. Decrease in limits will take immediate effect. If you wish to increase or remove the limits, this will come into effect after twenty four (24) hours from your written request.
The Operator will additionally provide you with an option to limit the amount the amount of money you deposit in the form of a deposit limit upon registration or on your first login.
6.4. Time Out
6.4.1 You may request a time out from gambling, which is a break period of between 1 to 42 days, by contacting our customer support or by going into your User Account settings. After the time-out period elapses, your User Account will reopen automatically. The cool-off period cannot be terminated before the intended time-out period passes.
6.5.1 You may at your discretion choose to exclude yourself from playing any Games on our Websites either for a definite period. In order to self-exclude, you need to contact our customer support clearly indicating your wish to self-exclude from gambling. You can also opt for self-exclusion by going into your User Account settings. You will find further information under Responsible Gambling section on the Website. The Operator reserves the right to exclude your account if presented with sufficient reasons to indicate that you may have a gambling problem and this decision is made in good faith.
6.5.2 Should you opt for self-exclusion in the manners contemplated above the minimum period of self-exclusion will be 6 months
6.5.3 Regardless of the length of Your self-exclusion period, as such self-exclusion period terminates, you will be allowed to commence wagering with the Company only after you have made a positive request to re-access your account and to receive marketing materials, if you have opted to received said material.
6.5.4 The Operator encourages you to consider extending your self-exclusion to other remote gambling operators currently used by you.
6.5.5 If you are in the UK, upon entering into self-exclusion, all customer funds held on your User Account over £1 (or local currency equivalent) will be returned to you in accordance with applicable withdrawal policies. In all other jurisdictions, during a time of self-exclusion your account balance will stay in your account, and if your balance exceeds twenty Euro (20 €) or the equivalent you will be able to request withdrawals. At all times and in any jurisdiction, You will be prevented from placing wagers or deposit into your User Account.
6.5.6 In requesting self-exclusion, you agree to provide full and accurate personal details, now and in the future, so that Your access/use of the Website and the software can be restricted. If You choose to self-exclude, we will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure we comply with Your self-exclusion request. However, in agreeing to self-exclude, you accept that You have a parallel obligation not to seek to circumvent the self-exclusion. Accordingly, the Operator has no responsibility or liability for any subsequent consequences or losses howsoever caused that You may suffer or incur if You commence or continue to gamble through additional online accounts where You have changed any of the registration details or You provide misleading, inaccurate or incomplete details or otherwise seek to circumvent the requested self-exclusion.
6.5.7 Any self-exclusion, will be valid across all Websites operated by the Company, and actioned upon as per regulation and procedures of the Operator.
If you request to close your account and the interpretation of this request is ambiguous, you consent for further communication from the Operator to ensure the correct closure/exclusion is applied to your account.
7. Special Conditions
All Games offered on the Website may have their specific or additional rules and conditions. The rules linked from this page are an integral part of these TS&CS. You shall be deemed to have accepted the special rules upon clicking the ‘CREATE ACCOUNT’ button on this page.
8. Anti-money Laundering Reporting
8.1. Player awareness of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games provided on the Websites must be reported to the Operator immediately.
8.2. In order to perform any transaction, the Operator may undertake any such verification checks as may be required by the Operator or by third parties (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies) to confirm the legal ownership and the origin of the money implicated, the identity of the Player and/or applicant, and to comply with anti-money laundering provisions.
Those verifications can be, but not limited to ensure this purpose, we will be entitled, at our sole discretion, to require that Player provides us with a notarized ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of Player’s jurisdiction or otherwise, proof of address, utility bills, bank details, bank statements and bank references and any documentation that authenticates your source of funds. Until such information has been provided to our approval we may prevent any activity to be undertaken by the Player in relation to the Account or we may, where we reasonably believe that intentionally false information has been provided, retain any balance deposited or present on the User Account following the closure of the it by the Operator.
8.3. The Operator will report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities in Great Britain and other jurisdictions in which it operations, including but not limited to the Gambling Commission of Great Britain and the National Crime Agency (NCA).
8.4. The Operator reserves the right to block, close or suspend a User Account and withhold funds if required to do so in accordance with any international legislation and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and/or any other regulations, implementing procedures, guidance notes issued thereunder and/or any other laws, regulations, policies or procedures applicable to it in any other jurisdiction in which it operates.
9. Intellectual Property
9.1. The Operator or related companies owns or licenses the rights to all text, logos, button icons, software, user interfaces and graphic features available to you. These are protected by intellectual property laws and you may only use the Websites for your personal use in accordance with the provisions of the TS&CS as stipulated by the Company and applicable laws.
9.2. It is prohibited, unless you obtain prior written approval from the Operator, to, in any manner, display or use trademarks, service marks, trade names and/or accompanying logos, standing alone or in conjunction with any text, of the Website and/or of any of the software regulated by these TS&CS. This prohibition also applies to any trademarks, service marks, trade names and/or accompanying logos, standing alone or in conjunction with any text of a subsidiary or affiliated company, or of a company belonging to the same group of companies, or of the ultimate majority shareholders.
9.3. Other products and service names displayed or referred to on any of the Websites may be trademarks and service marks of their respective companies and exclusive property of such respective owners. Any use of such without the written consent of the owners and/or holders of the trademark and service marks is prohibited.
9.4. Animations, avatars, images, background images, other graphics, photographs, video and audio clips, button icons, streaming data, downloadable materials, data compilations and software, accessible from the Websites licensed, operated or controlled by the Operator is the proprietary information and valuable intellectual property of the Operator or any party responsible for providing the materials. The Operator owns or licenses all rights and interests in the above-mentioned materials.
9.5. The materials may not be copied, distributed, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way except for private or personal use unless the prior written consent of the Operator is obtained.
9.6 If you upload or post materials to the Sites (including but not limited to comments, suggestions, problem reports, bug reports and design ideas) you agree that you automatically grant to the Operator a non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide and perpetual license to use, modify, incorporate and reproduce such materials in any manner and you waive all your moral rights in relation to such materials.
11. Player Complaints
11.1. The Operator endeavours to make a Player’s experience with us an enjoyable one, however, there may be occasions where a Player may feel dissatisfied with the quality of our Games, product/s or of our customer service. If you have a complaint you may contact our customer service as indicated on the Company Website or send an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
11.2. The Operator will use best efforts to resolve a reported matter promptly. If you disagree with the final decision of the Operator in respect of your claim and/or dispute and would like to dispute it, then inasmuch as it relates to any acts of the Operator under its MGA online gambling licence, you may bring your claim and/or dispute following the receipt of the Operator's final decision to the MGA at email@example.com or on the MGA’s player support portal at https://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/.
11.3 The Player also has the possibility of referring any dispute to a registered Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR entity) if the same player feels that the dispute was not resolved to his satisfaction. Ecogra will act as our Alternative Dispute Resolution provider ("ADR"). You have free right of access to them as an ADR provider should you remain unsatisfied with the results of our complaints procedure above. You can refer your dispute to eCOGRA as soon as possible once you receive our final decision. More information regarding eCOGRA’S dispute resolution services can be found at http://www.ecogra.org/srs/policies_procedures.php. A dispute resolution form can be obtained at http://www.ecogra.org/srs/dispute.php.
12. Limitation of liability
12.1. You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk, acknowledging you can, not only have winnings, but also lose money. The Websites and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
12.2. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, the Operator, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
- – do not warrant that the software and/or the Website are fit for their purpose;
- – do not warrant that the software and/or the Website are free from errors;
- – do not warrant that the Websites and/or the Games will be accessible without interruptions;
- – shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the software or your participation in the Games.
12.2.1 Under no circumstance will the Operator be liable for any delays provoked by communication network failure or overloads that prevent the Player from accessing their User Account, as well as gaming, which includes, but is not limited to, interruptions in the service, like any cyber-attacks or other of similar nature, loss of data linked to interruption of communication or network, errors in information on the service provided, accidental transmission of viruses or other harmful agents, unauthorized or improper usage of your User Account, hardware or software error or any unforeseeable event or “ force majeure”, or other events outside of the Operator’s control.
We will also not be liable for any anomalies in the sending or receiving of messages originating from the interbank informatic network, the mobile telecommunications network or the Internet, and or any delays caused by natural or social phenomena, namely a state of war, or public calamity that prevents Players from accessing their User Account, and gaming.
Finally, the Operator reserves the right to, without prior notice, interrupt, cancel, modify or suspend any kind of games, contests, promotions or any event proposed on the Websites.
12.3. You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Operator, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the software and/or participation in the Games.
12.4. To the extent permitted by law, the maximum liability arising out of or in connection with your use of the software, regardless of the cause of actions (whether in contact, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed one hundred euro (€100).
13. Breaches, Penalties and Termination
13.1. If you breach any provision of these TS&CS or the Operator has a reasonable ground to suspect that you have breached them, the Operator reserves the right to suspend or close your User Account, or not (re)open said account, withhold any money in your User Account (deposits included) and apply such funds on account of any damages due by you in this respect.
13.2. The Operator reserves the right to freeze or terminate your User Account or cancel any wagers at our absolute discretion in case the Operator suspects that you are in breach of this agreement, have problems with creditors, are engaged in illegal or criminal / fraudulent/ suspicious activity, cheating, previous accounts closed for breach of Terms and Responsible Gaming or other activities when using any of the Websites, misusing the rewards program or in other ways detrimental to our business.
13.3. You acknowledge that the Company shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated the Company’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation on our Website.
14. Severability, Assignment and Entire Agreement
14.1. If any provision of these TS&CS is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these TS&CS and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
14.2. The Operator reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer these TS&CS. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer these TS&CS.
14.3. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Website and, save in the case of fraud, supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Website.
15. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
15.1. These TS&CS are governed by the Laws of Malta and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
15.2 The parties agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these TS&CS, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
16. Bonus Policy
16.1. Please refer to our bonus terms by clicking here.
17. SBTech Terms
17.1. The following territories are restricted for SbTech games: Afghanistan, American Samoa, Angola, Aruba, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Curacao, Czech Republic, Estonia, France (Metropolitan and Overseas), French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Gibraltar, Guam, Guernsey, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, Iran, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Lebanon, Macao, Martinique, Mayotte, Northern Mariana Islands, North Korea, The Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Saint Barthelemy, Saint-Maritn, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Snt. Pierre and Miquelon, Spain, Syria, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna and Yemen.
Version 1.0. - Valid as of [INSERT DATE]